• 01


    Once you contact us for your unique website, we will get in touch with you to know your requirement. You can choose from our existing complete website packages &cir or you may go for a customised website package. You can mail us the details at hello@websitedesignfirm.co.uk or else you can also fill up "Get a Quote" form. Once we have your complete requirement details, we will send you a quote for your project along with all the features we will be providing you. WDF provides you with a unique bespoke website with all the working features you are looking for. We can also install payment gateways, mailers, galleries and every other thing you need on your website.

    If you like to have a domain name and a server, we can also guide you to the best hosting provider available and help you to work through it.

    i. Project Acceptance - If you are ready to move on with us, you need to pay 80% of the accepted project cost for us to get started. We accept the payment through various modes like PayPal, Bank Transfer, credit card etc. The remaining 20% is needed to be paid before the website goes live in your server

  • 02

    Design Phase

    We will start with the Design Phase of the website. If you have any reference website in your mind that you are looking forward to competing or have been influenced by it, you can always suggest the same to us. Our top-notch design team will provide you with 3 unique Home page ideas for you to choose your Homepage Design. Our team believes in the detailed discussion with the client, so our design vision coincides with our clients and we produce that exclusive design only for YOU. We will make innumerable updates until you are completely satisfied and believe that it is your own website only. An inner page will also be designed accordingly and once approved by you, we will move on to the Developmental phase

  • 03


    This phase will make your website a responsive one and it will have all the elements you are looking for in your live website. A responsive website will display across all the available platforms be it on mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, projectors and every kind of screen size. We will develop the backend for your website so you can add your contents/products/listings on your own.

  • 04

    Beta & Launch

    We will upload the complete working website to our server for you to go through it thoroughly and minutely. We all check and test it extensively so it runs smoothly and errors free. As we get the full payment, we will upload all the files to your server and will launch it for the Global Visitors.

  • 05


    Our support team will always be there to help you out even for the minute issue. You can always get in touch with us for Website Maintenance or support services even after the project completion and we will discuss with you and suggest the suitable plan for that.

    Contact us right now at hello@websitedesignfirm.co.uk